The NC CEO Forum 2018 Healthcare Summit takes place Monday, Feb. 12 at North Ridge Country Club in Raleigh. The Forum will feature fascinating speakers and panel discussions on topics such as scientific discoveries, nationwide challenges, research, government policies and regulation, and the current and future state of healthcare.
All speakers are key influencers and thought leaders in their respective fields of expertise. The NC CEO Forum 2018 Healthcare Summit speakers include:
- Emcee: Brian Caveney, M.D., J.D., MPH, Chief Medical Officer at LabCorp
- Special guest speaker: Roy Cooper, Governor of North Carolina
- Featured keynote speakers:
- Mandy Cohen, M.D., MPH, N.C. Secretary of Health and Human Services
- Patrick Conway, M.D., MSc, CEO, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Keynote speakers:
- Stefan Willemsen, CEO of bioMérieux, Inc.
- David King, CEO of LabCorp
- Boris Pasche, MD, PhD, Executive Director of the Comprehensive Cancer Center at Wake Forest Medical Center
- Julie Freischlag, MD, CEO of Wake Forest Medical Center, Interim Dean, Wake Forest School of Medicine
- Anthony Atala, MD, Director, Wake Forest Institute for Regenerative Medicine, W.H. Boyce Professor and Chair, Department of Urology
- Neal Fowler, CEO at Liquidia
- Dan Cain, Vice President & General Manager, SAS Health & Life Sciences
- Eric Tomlinson, DSc, PhD, President of the Wake Forest Innovation Quarter &Chief Innovation Officer of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
- John McConnell, MD, CEO Emeritus of Wake Forest Medical Center and Executive Director and Chair of Wake Forest Healthcare Ventures
- Mark Bouck, CEO of TrialCard
- Siu Tong, CEO of Smartlink Healthcare Solutions
- Amy Amick, CEO of SPH Analytics
- Kevin R. Campbell, MD, FACC, CEO, PaceMateTM, On Air Television Medical Expert CBS, Fox News, CNN, MSNBC; Contributor, USNews and World Report; Contributor, Washington Examiner
The Forum is the only event in the entire state – perhaps the country – where you get the chance to listen and learn from principal healthcare experts through TED-style presentations and conversations. When you leave the Forum, you’ll be able to take what you learned from the experts and create tangible action within your organization to generate impactful results for your business.
We look forward to hearing each speaker share their insights. To learn more about the speakers, view the Forum agenda, or request an invitation to attend, visit https://www.ncceoforum.com/.