The 2019 NC CEO Forum will take place on Tuesday, Nov. 5at the Raleigh Convention Center and registration is open now. The Forum will gather global experts to explain the latest technology developments and leading CEOs who will share how their companies are leveraging them for sustained competitive advantage.
Our speakers for the 2019 Forum understand that learning and growth are essential for achieving success in both business and in life. The Forum will feature fascinating speakers and panel discussions on topics such as machine learning, artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), 5G, virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR), bots, autonomous cars, data and analytics, gaming, and much more.
All of our 2019 speakers are key influencers and thought leaders in their respective fields of expertise. The NC CEO Forum 2019 Speakers include:
- Headline Event Featured Keynote Speaker:
- John T. Chambers – Founder and CEO of JC2 Ventures, Former Chairman and CEO of Cisco
- Keynote Speakers:
- Robbie Allen – CEO of Infinia ML
- Gail Boudreaux – President and CEO of Anthem, Inc.
- Grad Conn – Chief Experience and Marketing Officer and Sprinklr
- Patrick Conway MD, MSC. – President and CEO of BCBSNC
- Gavin Day – Senior Vice President of Technology at SAS
- David Mounts – Chairman and CEO at Inmar
- Vivek Ramaswamy – Founder and CEO of Roivant Sciences
- Andy Sharpe – President and CEO of Buhler North America
- Panel Keynote Speakers:
- Jenn Mann – VP and Chief Human Resources Officer of SAS
- Cynthia “Cynt” Marshall – CEO of the Dallas Mavericks, President & CEO of Marshalling Resources Consulting
- Charmaine Riggins – Chief Human Resources and Enterprise Systems Officer of the Lord Corporation
The Forum is the only event in the entire state – perhaps the country – where you get the rare chance to listen and learn from a wide-variety of experts through TED-style presentations and conversations. When you leave the Forum, you’ll be able to take what you learned from and create tangible actions within your organization to generate impactful results for your business.
To learn more about our speakers and to request and invitation now, visit https://www.ncceoforum.com/.